Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Feeling Dishy

Well, school, not to mention freak roller rink accidents have been kicking my booty, but I still had time to do a couple of dishcloths.

The first one is just your standard, increase one, then decrease one diamond shape:



The second one was my own creation, and if you can figure out what it is I will give you ONE MILLION DOLLARS....(ok, I really won't, but you get it, right?)

The first one is in true color, the second is with no flash so the color is off, but you can see the design better:





(If anyone wants the pattern, let me know and I'll post it to this blog)

2 comments:

  1. ooooh, please can i have the shark pattern? my bff's kid is shark-crazy!
    thank you! :)
    ~allie
    (knit sib)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course...now I can't find the pattern on my computer!

    ReplyDelete