Saturday, March 28, 2009

Surprise!

Well, I came home last night from work, and what did I see? I saw a finished roof on my chicken coop! And it was all balanced and stuff too! Ron and Cory (the neighbor) had done it during the day as a surprise for me!


That's some fine work there!


Looks inviting!

This coop has the Anne Seal of Approval(tm)
In other news, I was finally able to secure the impossible to find toddler galoshes...and they are cows...because what the world needs more cow boots.
Also, they have little tails in the back.

2 comments:

  1. that is a super cool chicken coop, I am thinking of making a coop out of an old wadrobe and some chick wire...and ah, cool bloog I found you via the search area on toddlers:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have a friend who made one out of an old storage shed...you just need a place for them to sleep, a place for them to roost and a place for them to eat & drink :-)

    ReplyDelete